How To Work With Your Chakras And Energy!
Reiki practitioners and other energy healers work a lot (if not completely) with the subtle body – and within this subtle body are the Chakras (‘wheels of energy’). They are not only connected to a person’s spiritual and/or emotional health but their physical health as well.
Learning about and working with Chakras can be very useful to both practitioner and client. It helps the practitioner connect more deeply with the clients being, and very helpful to the client to continue any healing work they may have to do (psychological, physical, mental, emotional and/or spiritual). There are several ways the client can continue working with the chakras once they leave. I feel it is vital for all sides.
As far as working with clients, I have worked with many clients, where I will see or feel a color connected to an ailment. For instance, I will see “red” in their knee and I will hear or feel “fear”. This is connected to their root chakra. I will then not only work on the knee but that chakra as well.
It is a very powerful way to work with not only the subtle body but the physical body as well.
You don’t have to see the chakras in order to work with them, however; just as Reiki flows to places we can’t see, it’s no matter. This practice works with in person clients as well as distance healing clients.
Here are the locations and some basic feelings and imbalances associated with each chakra . These are the ones I am most connected with, however there are many ways to work with them as well as books and articles about their various meanings. However, I suggest not making it too complicated, and just allowing yourself to connect to these centers and see what you feel!
- Location: Base of the spine/genitals (also affects the legs, knees, and feet)
- Color: Red
Some of the common feelings and signs of an imbalanced Root Chakra:
- Feeling ungrounded or unsettled (whirly)
- Lower back pain
- Overwhelmed by Fear
- Feeling unsupported in life
- Living in the past
- Lack of direction
- Aggressive behavior
- Recklessness and carelessness
- Shame and guilt
- Location: Below naval/reproductive area (sometimes affects the hips)
- Color: Orange
Some of the common feelings and signs of an imbalanced Sacral Chakra:
- Unable to “go with the flow”
- Feeling unworthy/worthless; not good enough/not enough
- Hormone imbalance
- Mood swings
- Cold and distant behavior; extreme detachment from others
- Lack of focus on what one wants in life
- Lack of desire; apathy
- Lack of creativity
- Sexual repression or overly sexual
- Overly needy; clingy
- Lack of confidence in relationships
Solar Plexus Chakra
- Location: Above naval/below ribs (also affects the whole stomach area)
- Color: Yellow
Some of the common symptoms/signs of an imbalanced Solar Plexus Chakra:
- Low self-esteem
- Lack of personal power/strength
- Inability to set or maintain boundaries
- Lack of self-control
- Depression or anxiety
- Stomach issues
- Difficulty gaining or losing weight
- Location: Center of chest (effects breast area and arms as well)
- Color: Green or Pink
Some of the common feelings and signs of an imbalanced Heart Chakra:
- Childhood trauma
- over-loving to the point of suffocation
- Location: Center of throat (also affects the face, jaw, teeth & neck)
- Color: Blue
Some of the common feelings/signs of an imbalanced Throat Chakra:
- fear of speaking or not speaking up for yourself
- Inability to express or be in your authentic self
- Inability to express thoughts
- inconsistency in speech and actions
- social anxiety
Third Eye Chakra
- Location: Center of eyebrows (effects upper and around the head as well)
- Color: Violet or Indigo
Some of the common feelings and signs of an imbalanced Third Eye Chakra:
- issues with self-reflection;
- An inability to look at one’s own fears
- Inability to have an open mind
- Day-dream often and live in a world with exaggerated imagination.
- Lack of connection to intuitive knowing
- Location: Top of the head
- Color: White
Some of the common symptoms/signs of a blocked and an imbalanced Crown Chakra:
- lack of spiritual & divine connection
- sleep disturbances or nightmares,
- memory disorders
- neglecting physical needs, over imaginative
- mental confusion
- disconnection from earthly matters
When you start implementing the connection to the chakras, it may be hard at first to “see” the colors.
You may just feel drawn to certain areas of the body where the chakras are most powerful (as listed above). Just use your intuition to guide you. As you practice, the connection to these energy centers will become more powerful and as everything, your connection to them will evolve. I promise!
Let me know how it goes!
We have been seeing a dramatic rise in censorship across Big Tech platforms like YouTube and Facebook but want to bring you the truth about COVID-19 that is being blatantly ignored by mainstream. Facebook even went so far as to delete our 2M page in February 2021 but we continue on because the TRUTH must NEVER be suppressed!
- Sign up for our global email list “The Truth About Health and Science” at http://bit.ly/entherapy
- Follow us on Telegram here: https://t.me/entherapy
- Watch this groundbreaking interview between Israeli Holocaust Survivor Vera Sherav and Dr. Reiner Fuellmich on the unfolding ‘Global Genocide’: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdlWhuUFuKs&feature=youtu.be