Earthing! The Miracle of Mother Earth
You might not think that walking barefoot on the grass, or sticking your feed in the mud or sand could do much for you… but you’d be dead wrong!
The earth beneath our feet provides sustenance in the form of food and water. It provides a surface to sit, stand, walk, run, swim, climb, play, and build on. And, it also provides something very surprising and marvelous, something you likely never, ever thought about.
Marvelous healing power.
In my groundbreaking book ‘Earthing’, you will learn about this eternal healing power, the astonishing magnitude of which was discovered through the curiosity and persistence of a few individuals.
If possible, sit with your bare feet directly on the Earthâ€”grass, gravel, dirt, sand, or concreteâ€”while you read. If you do, you will simultaneously make your own personal discovery and experience what you are reading about! You will feel a positive shift within you as your body becomes infused with the natural healing power of the Earth.
You will also read about people from all over the world who connect to this unlikely power source with remarkable results. People such as these:
- A former attorney for a Fortune 500 company who experienced a dramatic remission from lupus, a devastating autoimmune disorder.
- An Australian doctor who restores feeling to the numb feet of patients suffering from diabetic neuropathy.
- A paraplegic in Alaska who was unable to move his feet for twenty-five years after an accident, and is able now not only to move his feet but also to begin taking a few steps.
- And others suffering from common disorders who have gotten relief by reconnecting to Mother Earth.
We call the reconnection “Earthing” or “grounding.”
What is EARTHING?
“In all things of Nature there is something of the marvelous.”
Earthing is both a timeless practice and a modern discovery. It simply means living in contact with the Earth’s natural surface chargeâ€”being groundedâ€”which naturally discharges and prevents chronic inflammation in the body. This effect has massive health implications because of the strong link between chronic inflammation and virtually all chronic disease, including the diseases of aging, and the aging process itself.
But don’t we all live on the Earth? you may be thinking.
Yes, we live on Earth, but most of us don’t touch the Earth anymore.
Throughout practically all of history, we humans have maintained a direct physical connection with the Earthâ€”the skin of our bodies touching the skin of the Earth.
We walked barefoot and slept directly on the ground. We were at all times naturally charged with the healing energy of the Earth. Today, we mostly live and work insulated from the Earth. We wear non-conductive shoes with synthetic soles, walk on carpeted floors, and sleep in elevated beds. We do not live on the ground. We even live and work high off the ground, in high rises. We rarely go barefoot outside.
Consequently, our bodies have become chronically charged with inflammation, an unnatural development, and one that appears to represent an overlooked reason why immune dysfunction and inflammation-related health disorders have dramatically proliferated, ravaging adults and children
alike. We’ve lost our electrical roots, the Earth’s electrical ground that serves as our primordial anti-inflammatory protection.
Earthing offers a simple remedy for the disconnect. It’s as easy as being barefoot outdoors or sleeping, working, and relaxing indoors on conductive systems designed for the house and office. Whether outdoors or indoors, you are reconnecting to the Earth’s natural surface charge and restoring a natural electrical state in your physiology.
Earthing documents how reconnecting and grounding the body consistently produces these and other common benefits:
- Rapid reduction of inflammation.
- Rapid reduction or elimination of chronic pain.
- Dynamic blood flow improvement to better supply the cells and tissues
of the body with vital oxygen and nutrition.
- Reduced stress.
- Increased energy.
- Improved sleep.
- Accelerated healing from injuries and surgery.
Earthing is among the most natural and safest things you can do to improve your health; something simple yet astoundingly profound. It is not a treatment but a hugely rewarding return-to-a-core aspect of Nature that we have abandoned.
Earthing is a missing link in the health equation.
Watch the video
Enjoyed this article and want to know more? Here are some easy steps you can take right now…
- Sign up for our global email list “Health and Energy Medicine” at http://bit.ly/entherapy
- Book a life changing “remote healing session” with Soul Guidance with Jaime: https://www.energytherapy.biz/energy-healing-with-jaime-tanna/
- Follow us on our Telegram channel here: https://t.me/entherapy