Law of Attraction: The Secret To Losing Weight Easily In The New Year!
Over 90% of people will fail to maintain their New Year’s resolutions beyond the end of January simply because they don’t understand Vibrational Law. One of the most common resolutions is losing weight and getting (back) in shape – after all you’ll not only look better and feel better, but you’ll have so much more energy!
Whether you want to get back in shape by losing a few pounds, or quite a bit, if you will simply take the time to understand Vibrational Law, you can lose weight easily, rather than struggling.
The biggest mistake people make is taking action before they re-align their thoughts on this subject. And the same goes for other subjects too!
Why NY’s resolutions often fail
There are, at least, three very good reasons why most New Year’s resolutions fail according to the Law of Vibration, also called the Law of Attraction:
- Firstly, most ‘resolutions’ are more like fanciful wishes and have absolutely no power behind them. By the middle or end of January, they’re long forgotten, pushed to the back of your mind as you get pulled back into the current of your own life. Sound familiar?
- Resolutions typically cause us ‘push against’ something unwanted – and thus you unconsciously set up resistance to overcome.
- Often, putting yourself under pressure to achieve your goal sets you up for failure because you cannot buck the powerful current of your own thoughts.
1. Fleeting thoughts aren’t strong enough to propel you into your new future
Many resolutions will be fleeting thoughts that pop up and then disappear, like a wisp of smoke:
I wish I could lose 10 kg…
I wish I could give up smoking…
I wish I could drink less…
You probably haven’t given it that much thought… or maybe you’ve thought about it from time to time, tried to make it work, failed and dumped the whole idea at the back of your mind.
Our desires tend to pulse powerfully within us when we focus on them for a long time, so some New Year’s resolutions may fall into the category of ‘wanting’ a certain thing for a long time but there is no power because you’ve put the brakes on!
When you fail to achieve your goals and dreams over and over again, it doesn’t feel good, so you intuitively dampen your desire to stop feeling the pain.
2. Focusing on unwanted gives you more of the same
Here’s a basic premise of working with the law of attraction that you need to understand, if you don’t know it already: “you cannot take enough action to compensate for vibrational misalignment.”
Most NY resolutions are associated with the feeling of not having something. Perhaps you’ve ‘wanted’ things for so long that your desires are now associated with feelings of ‘not having’ – and the Law of Attraction matches that vibration of ‘not having’. Even if you take action, you cannot override your dominant feeling-thoughts on the subject you wish to change.
The solution? Take the time to clean up your thoughts BEFORE you take action.
When you take the time to tune back into your Source, you remember and understand how to flow energy towards your desires again – and you get back that fresh, eager feeling of expectation that goes with each desire that is naturally born from within you.
3. Time Pressure to Achieve
It seems counter-intuitive not to set a time frame but often you really don’t want one if you can avoid it.
If you want to lose weight, the pressure of having to lose weight by a certain date focuses you strongly back on where you are, and makes it harder!
The same goes for other goals as well.
If you want to learn a musical instrument, the pressure of wanting to play a song without first knowing some basic notes and scales can put you back into frustration and doubt, rather than eager expectation.
How to achieve without struggle
Rather than making a list this New Year’s, instead do the following:
- Decide to set a clear intention for the year ahead that is meaningful to you: choose ONE thing.
- Let go of the time pressure, and see this as a the beginning of a fun, new journey.
- Focus on your ‘why’ to build clarity and power (see below)
The Law of Attraction manages vibrations, or frequencies, that are similar.
That means you can think all day long about your goal, but your feeling will always be the true indicator of where your energy is. You must feel your way to whatever goal it is you say you wish to achieve.
Indeed, your state of being precedes and determines the outcome of any action you take, which is why the following is true:
- If you want to be slim and healthy, you must find a way to feel good about your body, or the weight will stay on.
- If you want to be be financially abundant, you must feel abundant first, or the money will not come.
- if you want a happy relationship, you must find a way to celebrate the positive aspects of your relationship right now, even if you plan to leave it (because you always take your vibration with you!).
Focus on your ‘why’: Staying on track for the year ahead!
Deciding WHY you want something is crucial to success. Most people know why they don’t want a certain thing but haven’t given that much to thought to why they want the opposite.
Take pen and paper and write down 10 reasons why you want to have, be or do whatever it is you want.
If you say, “I want to lose weight”, you’d write a list of reasons why:
I want to lose weight because:
- I’ll be able to get into some old clothes that I really love wearing
- I’ll have more energy when I wake up, and as I go through my day
- I’ll feel more confident at the gym/yoga studio
- I’ll be able to buy new clothes in the January sales as a treat to myself
- I’ll feel good in my bikini when I go on holiday in March/April/May/June
Make sure to avoid continual comparison of where you are right now to the goal you are reaching for. This basically means avoid self-criticism!
When you constantly take score, noticing the distance that you still need to travel (so to speak), you amplify the distance, the task at hand and the effort required – and that’s precisely why it feels like an uphill struggle – because it is!
Focus only on what’s working right now, and why! This will magnify your ability to attract a positive future – whilst enjoying the present moment – often referred to as the ‘now’. This is called ‘vibrational balance’.
Want one to one help? Contact me.
With over 15 years of in depth, professional coaching and healing experience, I offer life & law of attraction coaching, and intuitive energy clearings to get your energy body cleaned of old programming that’s keeping you stuck!
Read testimonials here.
We have been seeing a dramatic rise in censorship across Big Tech platforms like YouTube and Facebook but want to bring you the truth about COVID-19 that is being blatantly ignored by mainstream. Facebook even went so far as to delete our 2M page in February 2021 but we continue on because the TRUTH must NEVER be suppressed!
- Sign up for our global email list “The Truth About Health and Science” at http://bit.ly/entherapy
- Follow us on Telegram here: https://t.me/entherapy
- Watch this groundbreaking interview between Israeli Holocaust Survivor Vera Sherav and Dr. Reiner Fuellmich on the unfolding ‘Global Genocide’: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdlWhuUFuKs&feature=youtu.be