15-Year-Old Puts Cancer Industry to Shame: Develops 100% Accurate Cancer Test Using Google
In 2012, Jack was a 15 year old boy from Crownsville, Maryland. Jack watched a beloved family friend, who was like an uncle to him, die of pancreatic cancer. Rather than accept it as fact of life, he chose to become proactive.
He realized that a significant part of the problem was a lack of early detection tests. So he decided to come up with a test to detect cancer in its earliest stages. Pancreatic Cancer is the fourth leading cause of cancer death, taking 34,000 lives a year. Unfortunately this disease is usually detected late in its progression and has an extremely low survival rate after diagnosis.
Why is Andraka’s Test Different?
Current testing methods are 60 years old, cost on average $800, and miss 30% of all pancreatic cancers.
The test Jack developed is:
- 168 times faster
- 26,000 times less expensive
- 400 times more sensitive than the current standard of detection
- He did his research using Google and Wikipedia as his primary research tools â€” online resources that are
- available to virtually anyone on the planet with an internet connection.
- The cost for his test: Three cents!
It takes five minutes, and has a 100 percent accuracy rate. Compare that to the current standard, which employs 60-year-old technology, costs about $800, and misses 30 percent of all pancreatic cancers!
We have been seeing a dramatic rise in censorship across Big Tech platforms like YouTube and Facebook but want to bring you the truth about COVID-19 that is being blatantly ignored by mainstream. Facebook even went so far as to delete our 2M page in February 2021 but we continue on because the TRUTH must NEVER be suppressed!
- Sign up for our global email list “The Truth About Health and Science” at http://bit.ly/entherapy
- Follow us on Telegram here: https://t.me/entherapy
- Watch this groundbreaking interview between Israeli Holocaust Survivor Vera Sherav and Dr. Reiner Fuellmich on the unfolding ‘Global Genocide’: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdlWhuUFuKs&feature=youtu.be